Friday, August 12, 2011

Best Breakfast I've Ever Had

I had a breakfast meeting earlier this week and my client requested we eat at the Cateye Cafe in downtown Bozeman. I had been to the Cateye for lunch but never breakfast, the menu is great so I was looking forward to a hearty meal.

On a recommendation from my co-listing agent, I ordered a breakfast item I normally would not have and it is hands down the best breakfast I ever had.

If you are ever in Bozeman, MT, go to the Cateye and have Banana Bread French Toast.....it is epic. They take two pieces of banana bread, prepare them French toast style, drizzle what I think was a huckleberry cream sauce on it with a dollop of whipped cream, add a touch of maple syrup and prepare to skip lunch.

Seriously, I had to stop conversation to comment on the stuff.....it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment